Acupuncture – For whom?
- Acupuncture treatment is suitable for everybody. Age and gender don’t make a difference.
- You can choose to be treated with acupuncture if you have a very clear problem.
- In 1979, the World Health Organization compiled an indicator list of health problems that can benefit from acupuncture treatment. On this list are, amongst others, the following complaints:
- Chest-area tension
- Aching joints
- Gynaecological complaints: menstrual problems, menopausal problems..
You can get more information and also see which problems are on the list by visiting this website address: http://apps.who.int/medicinedocs/pdf/s4926e/s4926e.pdf
- If you have any problems that are not on the indicator list
- If you feel like you are out of balance and you’d like to do something about it
- If you’d like to use acupuncture to help you in a particular (maybe difficult) time in your life
- If you have doubts whether acupuncture might be the right method for you, please call or e-mail me directly.